Saturday, February 1, 2014

January Wrap-Up.

January is officially over and I successfully posted 31 days worth of new nail art! And of course I wanted to share my thoughts after completing my little goal. 

Throughout the month I often wondered how when I started blogging back in 2012 I was able to post almost every single day, multiple months in a row. I don't remember it being quite so stressful and time consuming as it was this time around. I certainly don't see myself doing this month after month, but I think it's a great way to get out of a nail slump and force your creativity a little. 

I was proud of a bunch of manicures I created this month, and here are a few of my favorites...


Another thing that's cool about consistently doing new designs is getting to see the progress your nails make! Below are both my first and final manicures of January. My nails started out super short and grew to a much preferable length by the end of the month. They've also seemed much stronger and aren't breaking all the time anymore.


And now it's time for a little nail art break!

4 comments:

  1. Great manis, I am curious of your February creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats on achieving your goal! I've always found it hard to have time to do my nails every day--plus, when I spend time on a design and really like it, I want to wear it for more than a day! But this is a great idea, and maybe I will set this kind of goal for myself sometime :)

      edit: reposted because I accidentally a word ;)

      Delete
  3. Great post! I love Red My Lips! Such a great pop of color for Spring/Summer. Spa Manicure

    ReplyDelete